Bacteria Protect Zinc Hand Wash
Carex Complete, Bacteria Protect Zinc hand wash works in seconds to effectively Clean, Care and Protect, so you and your family can feel free to “Live Life Hands On”
Our trusted, expertly developed formulation:
Cleans: Effectively removes dirt and germs
Cares: Our special blend of moisturisers helps keep skin feeling soft
Protects: Enhanced to give superior protection for healthy hands
- Superior protection for healthy hands
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
- Dermatologically Tested by Experts
Activities for children
Hands Up For Hygiene
Did you know?
"Handwashing is one of the most important ways of preventing the spread of illness"
"Regular hand washing can reduce absenteeism amongst school children"
"Our hands carry a mixture of both good and bad bacteria"
"Most of the bacteria our hands pick up live on fingertips and under our nails"
"Washing with water alone doesn't guarantee that bad bacteria are removed"
"Good bacteria act as our personal shield against unwanted bacteria"
"Many bacteria can survive on surfaces for several months"
"The skin has its own natural defences against bad bacteria"
Find out more about good hand hygiene
- We've used Carex antibacterial handwashes before amongst others. Got bottles of this recently as an online shop substitute. It really dried our hands out in comparison to other products and left my partner and I with deep dry cracks in our hands. Yes we do moisturiser but with a 5 month old baby we do need to wash our hands regularly. Never had this problem before.
- Formula seems to have changed - for the worst
- Sadly after a change in formula I'm finding this less viscous and more runny than before. This means most of it is washed away before you can start rubbing the soap into your hands. Also it dribbles because it's so much thinner and there are streaks of blue across the sink as I move my hands back from the dispenser and to the taps. Sorry I can't be positive, could you go back to the older, thicker version?
- Hand wash
- Good stuff although opening the bottle seems difficult. Probably just me though.